Our commitment to the financial industry earned us endorsement by the MD & DC Credit Union Association and today we proudly serve over 400 credit unions nationwide.
Founder Ronald A. Rogers began his collections career in 1968 with Household Finance. Early in his career he focused on day-to-day collection operations and several years later he advanced to Branch Manager. During his tenure with Household Finance, he established knowledge that would catapult his career. He went on to explore other managerial roles within credit unions and repossession companies around the MD & DC metropolitan area. In 1979 he established R.A. Rogers, Inc. and started with what he knew best – collection and repossession.
Our Credit Union Services Include:
- Contingency Collections for overdrawn checking/saving accounts, loans and credit cards
- Phone Calls
- Skip Tracing
- Credit Bureau Reporting
- Repossession, we handle the entire process (including letters & auction)
- Estate claims – claims filed at no additional charge
- Proof of claims – claims filed at no additional charge
- Preparation and referral of legal accounts, locally and nationwide
Member Payment Options
We offer convenient and secure payment solutions for your members. Payment methods include: debit card, ACH, personal checks, money order, walk-in cash payments, bank to bank transfer and online payment options.
Agency / Client Payment Options
Agency can pay client via ACH or physical check. Client also has the ability to pay Agency via ACH or physical check. All statements/payment invoices are available to our clients via our website (login credentials required)
Account Submission Options
We also offer convenient and secure options for you to send new accounts for collection. Submission options include: secure website, secure email, fax, mail, sharefile, or secured file transfer protocol (SFTP). If you wish to have another means of transmission, please let us know.
Why Choose R.A. Rogers?
With more than 40 years of experience in the collection industry, our results and experience prove we can increase your recovery and minimize costs to your institution. We value our business relationships with our clients and are committed to extending the same respect to yours.
Here’s 10 Reasons Why to Use R.A. Rogers for Collections
- We work on a contingency fee; there is no cost if there is no collection!
- Our recovery rate is twice the national average.
- We are a nationwide collection agency. Licensed, bonded and /or insured as required by law.
- We have a network of repossession agents and attorneys nationwide.
- No account is too small or too big; we accept all accounts regardless of size.
- We work accounts for a minimum of 3 years and continuously recycle accounts.
- We offer convenient payment options.
- All collection calls are made by a live person, no automated dialer or complicated phone tree.
- Our collection contract is open-ended; we do not lock you into a contract or obligate you to a specific volume.
- Each client is designated a Client Service Representative (CSR) who makes contact with clients every 30 days, keeping you informed!
There is no cost if there is no collection. Give us a call today – we get results!