Our main objective is to refocus your patient on your debt and get it resolved as quickly as possible!
We understand medical bills go unpaid because the patient is not knowledgeable about the terms and conditions with their insurance company. Our collection staff is trained on how to bring accounts to a resolution, provide new insurance information for processing and/or resolve pending insurance claims.
Our Medical Collection Services Include:
- Contingency Collections
- Pre-Collect Services
- Preparation and referral of legal accounts, locally and nationwide
- Skip Tracing
- Credit Bureau Reporting
- Processing of Estate claims at no additional charge
- Processing of Proof of claims at no additional charge
Patient Payment Options
We offer convenient and secure payment solutions for your patients. Payment methods include: debit card, ACH, personal checks, money order, walk-in cash payments, bank to bank transfer and online payment options.
Agency / Client Payment Options
Agency can pay client via ACH or physical check. Client also has the ability to pay Agency via ACH or physical check. All statements/payment invoices are available to our clients via our website (login credentials required)
Account Submission Options
We also offer convenient and secure options for you to send new accounts for collection. Submission options include: secure website, secure email, fax, mail, sharefile, or secured file transfer protocol (SFTP). If you wish to have another means of transmission, please let us know.
Why Choose R.A. Rogers?
With more than 40 years of experience in the collection industry, our results and experience prove we can increase your recovery and minimize costs to your institution. We value our business relationships with our clients and are committed to extending the same respect to yours.
Here’s 10 Reasons Why to Use R.A. Rogers for Collections
- We work on a contingency fee; there is no cost if there is no collection!
- Our recovery rate is twice the national average.
- We are a nationwide collection agency. Licensed, bonded and /or insured as required by law.
- We have a network of repossession agents and attorneys nationwide.
- No account is too small or too big; we accept all accounts regardless of size.
- We work accounts for a minimum of 3 years and continuously recycle accounts.
- We offer convenient payment options.
- All collection calls are made by a live person, no automated dialer or complicated phone tree.
- Our collection contract is open-ended; we do not lock you into a contract or obligate you to a specific volume.
- Each client is designated a Client Service Representative (CSR) who makes contact with clients every 30 days, keeping you informed!
There is no cost if there is no collection. Give us a call today – we get results!